EUROPEAN GARDEN BASKET
Toronto office European Garden Basket is a basket used to grow indoor plants such as pothos, spathiphyllums and palms. They are similar to dish gardens with an exception that dish gardens are grown in glass containers or ceramics.
How does one grow these European Garden Baskets?
- You have to choose a good container, with drainage holes at the bottom to enable the water to drain fast.
- Place your plants of interest in the basket close to each other and fill the basket with soil.
- Add some fertilizer if necessary and water them thoroughly. Be careful not to give them excess water. Sprinkle water on the leaves to remove any dust.
Tips for healthy European Garden Baskets.
- Temperature- place these plants in areas with warm and dry air. Avoid exposing them to harsh temperatures. Too cold temperatures will lead to slow growth while too hot temperatures cause drying.
- Lighting- they require enough light but away from direct sunlight to avoid burning the leaves. Sunburns are caused by too much light. On the other hand, too little light will result to unhealthy plants hence ensure supply of medium light.
- Irrigation- Water the plants thoroughly but less frequently. If you use containers without holes at the bottom, you have to water only when the soil dries up completely to avoid root rot that is caused by excessive water in soil.
Give some of the advantages of European Garden Baskets from Toronto Offices.
Advantages of our office plants
- First, they are sold in a variety of colors and shapes with beautiful containers. This adds beauty to the surrounding environment.
- Secondly, they are sold at very cheap and affordable prices with discounts to our customers. They come along with the beautiful baskets.
- Thirdly, they are always readily available all year round. We also do delivery at all times.
- Lastly, our plants are free from disease and pest attacks and require less maintenance practices.
Approx. 29"W x 18"H
European Garden Basket
- Product Code: KQTF125-2
- Availability: In Stock