African Violet in Watering Can
Saintpaulia, or alternatively known as the African Violet is a typical house plant ideal for home and office environments. The plant is native to Eastern African regions and come in a variety of shades from shocking pink, to deep purple.
It is said that, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, and rest assured, the flowers of the African violets are stunning to look at. The velvety texture makes sure that the sharp colors don’t immediately jump at you, but rather blend in with the rest of the décor. Even on an egg white background, the flowers look as beautiful as any other house plant available!
Despite their delicacy, African Violets are fairly resistant, and that is what makes them an immediate pick.
Taking Care of Your African Violets:
- Use room temperature water to keep the soil moist i.e. not too wet, not too dry.
- Make sure the plant is placed in a mildly sunny spot.
- Make sure the planter is equipped with proper drainage. African Violets should never be allowed to stand in water.
- Dust the leaves and flower regularly to keep your plant healthy and beautiful.
- Use prescribed fertilizer in very small quantities, twice or thrice a year.
Don’t forget to check out our pots and planters that will make your office plants look even prettier.
This can be really great ‘memorable gift’ idea.
Size: 6" X 6"
Watering Can might be vary
Size: 6" X 6"
Violet in Watering Can
- Product Code: KZ701-98
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Violet in Watering Can